Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Site Update: 2016 Corvette: Service Bulletin: Infotainment System Upgrade for Android Auto Feature

I took delivery on a '16 Z06 in July 2015 without Android Auto. Took it to the dealer last week and they say it is not eligible to be installed. Original Service Bulletin had a date range for eligible vehicles but it now says from 'start of production thru VIN G5121027'. My VIN is G5600043. G is for 2016, 5 is for Bowling Green, 1 is for Stingray and 6 is for Z06 so my car is way lower than their document. Service Reps could not understand the 1 & 6 but would not attempt to install Android. I tried reasoning with them by saying that Chevy did not produce over 100K Vettes let alone 600K but they had their minds made up. I also contacted Chevy Owners Assistance and they said they could not help since VIN codes will not be released until after the 1st of year whatever that is supposed to mean. I did get in contact with Infotainment Support who say it should be installed but the dealer will not contact them.
Does anyone have a contact or know who to contact at Chevrolet to get this resolved?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom