Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! 2016 Corvette Z07 Caught Testing?

What do you think it is?

• L88

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Z06

Votes: 38 42.7%
  • Z07

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • ZR1

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
Always a possibility....

I was driving the C5 on the Generals desert proving ground 2 years before it's release with it's Aurora side mirrors, zebra camo and vinyl covers so not completely out of the question. As long as it's not a twin turbo V6, who cares!

I don't see why a 2016 would already be at this advanced stage of testing when the 2014 is a new generation. More likely it's a late 2014 Z06 or a 2015... (?) JMHO...! ;shrug

Nice to go on and on about future models but let's enjoy the oncoming greatness of the new Stingray as it goes. The new Z-cars will then be a treat for all - except Porsche :rotfl

I would suggest we all watch the Detroit Auto Show the 1st of the year. Z07 just might be announced as a 2015 with something in the area of 550-575hp and not the 600+ others have predicted.
Will the Z07 have an optional 8-speed dual clutch tranny? Hmmm.... I've found that if you watch what Porsche does, the Corvette will follow many of their ideas. EVEN to the lousy front plate
situation on the C6 (very similar to the Porsche).

Actually, it WILL be announced at the NAIAS, but it will be the 2015 Z06 with a 650-hp, 6.2L supercharged LT4 Gen V V-8.

I like that, and with your track record Hib, looking good for that monster motor.

650 hp would be very nice on a new Corvette. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom