Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50+ C5 parts for sale...many brand new (location=Virginia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villain said:
Perry,
Thanks for the Z06 wheels and tires. They look great. Even better in person.
To all the guys upset about not getting a response, try him again or email him. He's a good guy and runs a good deal.

Well ain't that just freakin' great? I sent an email and a PM requesting that I be first in line for the wheels a day before you did. I never got a response but you obviously did. That's just wrong. Coming from another forum, I'm not used to being screwed over like this. Thanks much. :mad

vetmaniac said:
Well ain't that just freakin' great? I sent an email and a PM requesting that I be first in line for the wheels a day before you did. I never got a response but you obviously did. That's just wrong. Coming from another forum, I'm not used to being screwed over like this. Thanks much. :mad

Sorry Dude, now I feel like I robbed you of something. Then again, I emailed before I posted. Maybe that's how I got him.

mats

Do you still have the Lloyds mats? How Much?
Larry

Interested in the line lock and cage!! Real interested!!! I'm also sending an email!
Mike

Red Lloyds floor mats – brand new

I am interested in the red floor mats. How much do you want for them?

2000 wheels

I'm looking to get a price on these:

set of 2000 “thin-spoke” triple-chrome wheels w/ set of Toyo Proxy tires – note: rear wheelset is brand new and also includes brand new BFG drag radials (also includes tire sensors)

i sent a email with no reply??????????

be careful hes a newbe.
don

hey there, if you still have the front bose door speakers, i would take em off your hands if they fit an 01' z06.

I'm still interested in the cage if it's available. Several emails sent and no responses. I could drive down, only in Annapolis.
Oh well, time to nap again......

Hi Guys -
This thread is from March - and most of the replies indicate that the fellow never responsed to pm's and was iffy on emails -

too bad.

best regards -

mqqn

Andy, thanks for noting that. I made a note in the first post and I'm locking the thread.

Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom