Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50th Anniversary Snap On Toolbox 4 Sale

R

RedHookGal

If anyone wants one for a lot cheaper than from the Snap-On dealer, I am selling my nearly new Corvette 50th Aniversary Snap-On toolbox. It retailed for $3200, and I want about half that.

I won't be boring and post the full description here because its up on Ebay right now, at <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2340473419>, but it's rolling box and top box in very nice shape with the two anniversary murals of all the models and hood logos. I only got it 3 months ago, and never even had the time to load tools into it. It has been covered the whole time, so the paint is very nice.

I am selling it because I am moving from NYC to Seattle, and anything that does not 1) go UPS or mail, or 2) go in back of Vette, is not going. So all the big stuff is being sold or given away.

Email me if you have any questions.

Kathy

If it does not sell, are you giving it away?

Can you drop it off in Ohio on your way by??

Good luck on the move, they can be trying.

Dad said:
Can you drop it off in Ohio on your way by??

Good luck on the move, they can be trying.

Thanks for the good luck. And if you are offering to buy the toolbox, then we could work something out for running it out there as I go by (I will be running the Ohio Turnpike).

Otherwise, if the box does not sell, then I am going to leave it with my brother who is a gearhead. He does not have any money for it (he is already making payments to me for the Harley I sold him), but will get a lot of use out of it and treat it gingerly for me.

Kathy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom