Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50th ordering info

K

kmac

For those of you lucky souls who have already put money down on the 2003 50th model, has your dealer given you any info on when you might see that machine? :Roll
And if you don't mind me asking...What was the required deposit?

I put a $500 deposit on one in May 98. Called my salesman on Saturday. He said he mailed me an Anniversary brochure late last week. I should get it in the next few days. After looking it over I'm to call him back to and let him know what options I want.

50th Aniversary

I did not know they had 2003 Aniversary brochures already. We were considering getting an Aniversary model also but we decided not to wait and placed a deposit for a 2003 Quicksilver to replace our C-4 we sold sometime ago. This would be our 2nd Vette and our 1st C-5.

50th order

good gravy--May of '98?!?
That's awesome!! :upthumbs

Thanks for the info.
Well, let us know how that brochure looks....and definitely let us know any more details you hear from the dealer on when you might receive it.

I ordered a 2003 coupe today-no deposit- should have the car in late june

New 2003

Johnny Jet:
Congratulation on your '03 order. Which dealership you ordered it from. Can you gives us a hint on price from MSRP?

RR :)

Performance Chevrolet in East meadow Long Island. As for price Ill let you know if and when it comes in. I met one of the owners and it seemed legit.

Waiting for Dealer

I am waiting for my Dealer to get information from headquarters here in Canada. I guess they are still trying to figure out the exchange rate of the dollar. :(

50th

I'm trading in my 92 black rose convertible with 25k miles for the anniversary model.No news from my dealer yet here in Canada.By the way anybody interested?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom