Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! 64 corvette wiring

JOLEB

Corvette
1964--2007
;help Anyone no of a good web-site to get electrical symatics that you can just download from the internet. started my 64 rebuild and as far as wiring I need help.

'64 wiring

I found that the wiring diagram in the shop manual was sufficient.

I highly recommend Don Olson for a wiring schematic. It has it all including colour codes, etc. He is a forum member. vetvettes2002 or vetsvette2002 I believe.

;help Anyone no of a good web-site to get electrical symatics that you can just download from the internet. started my 64 rebuild and as far as wiring I need help.

Both the '64 Assembly Manual and the Shop Manual ('63 shop manual and '64 Supplement for you) have wiring diagrams; if you don't have all of those references at a minimum, you're flying blind. Don Olson's large-scale color diagram is excellent, and the Doc Rebuild diagrams have photos of all the connectors as well.

:beer

Both the '64 Assembly Manual and the Shop Manual ('63 shop manual and '64 Supplement for you) have wiring diagrams; if you don't have all of those references at a minimum, you're flying blind. Don Olson's large-scale color diagram is excellent, and the Doc Rebuild diagrams have photos of all the connectors as well.

:beer

It is:
vetsvette2002

Thank you Robert and John :)

Don

:) My hat's off to you guys for the help. I have not heard of Doc's and was not sure if the manual gave enough info but I will make sure to check. I have also noticed that in a lot of the rebuild services for gauges they (or many) do not include the 63/64 model Hummmmmmm

I highly recommend Don Olson for a wiring schematic. It has it all including colour codes, etc. He is a forum member. vetvettes2002 or vetsvette2002 I believe.
I agree--This is a large laminated print with the wires correctly colored to match the real thing. Great tool of us to have and good enough to frame and put on the wall for future use. One of the better investments I made. You won't be sorry.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom