Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! '67 Coupe Jacking Instructions Decal

bobcarroll

Corvette
'67 Maroon Air Coupe
:happyanim:While looking over a Corvette parts catalog, I came accross a decal for jacking instructions. Where does this decal go on the car? Thanks as usual! BobC/Cincinnati

'67 Coupe Jacking Instructions

I know where the jack is but there are no instructions in either bin. Does the decal go on the botom or side of either storage bin. Thanks, BobC

The jacking instructions decal goes on the underside of the jack board (the cover that goes over the 2 bins that hold the jack). Here is a picture of my original.
Rick

DSCN4726.jpg

Thanks!

:happyanim:While looking over a Corvette parts catalog, I came accross a decal for jacking instructions. Where does this decal go on the car? Thanks as usual! BobC/Cincinnati

Thanks Rick! My '67 was a "total" restoration (not by me) and there are no decals in the bins or under the cover. BobC

Thanks Rick! My '67 was a "total" restoration (not by me) and there are no decals in the bins or under the cover. BobC

You'll also need a J.P. Stevens label (part number, color, and date for the carpeted cover) and a Posi label (if you have Posi); all of the usual vendors have them.

:beer

StevensLabel.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom