Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

67 Vert for Sale Ebay Item number: 260008440495

chrisSD

Does anyone have any knowledge or opinion of this car or this dealer. I've been looking for a midyear in silver, with AC and small block. Any input would be geatly appreciated.

Chris,

Sorry - I can't help you with the car or dealer... but I can simplify things for you by adding a link to the eBay page.
click

Hopefully someone will come along that can offer some insight on both.

Good luck with it!
:w Jane Ann

From here, it looks like a decent car. The Pearl Silver with black top is very attractive. The VIN plate and trim tag show a later-in-the-model-year car, A.O.Smith body and correct (according to trim plate) colour and interior.

Of course the 28,000 miles will be at least 128,000. ;)

I don't know the dealer. Absent a personal inspection, it looks good.

It has the correct vin on the stamp pad but a L79 with A/C should be a HP suffix not HT. Was the A/C added to this car or is there another explaination? I'd ask JonhZ his opinion on this. It sure looks like a great car though.

Tom

Looks like a nice car, if it has all documentation, tank sticker it should be worth the money and then some. As far as the suffix on the pad, for 66 the suffix was HP I think the same as 67, it also has the correct dash outlet so I would think it is not after market.
Try to contact the local NCRS club and have a member check it out for you most clubs will help for a nominal fee
Good luck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom