Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

69, 70, and 72 vette

well the LT is 21,000+ dollars converted
and the convertibles are 23,000+ dollars converted.

(yeah pretty expensive here in the philippines)

Restored? $21,000 USD?

All are underpriced, buy the LT1.

Convertibles are the only way to go. You can always upgrade the engine to suit your liking. But you can't always cut the roof off :upthumbs.

What size tires do you have on your 72? Deciding what size will fit the tire walls the best..:w

im also wondering how come the convertible ones are heavier than the ttop coupes :W
Typically because they have to make the frames/bodies stronger since they don't have the T-top for the added structural rigidity.

I find it somewhat hard to believe that there's an original LT1 over there...but it could be. I'd buy it with a very skeptical eye. If you aren't in any rush, do a LOT of research on the car. By the way, you may want to drop KalboJosh as I referenced in another one of your threads. He just moved back from Manilla (and Tagaytay and everywhere else over there!)

Typically because they have to make the frames/bodies stronger since they don't have the T-top for the added structural rigidity.

I find it somewhat hard to believe that there's an original LT1 over there...but it could be. I'd buy it with a very skeptical eye. If you aren't in any rush, do a LOT of research on the car. By the way, you may want to drop KalboJosh as I referenced in another one of your threads. He just moved back from Manilla (and Tagaytay and everywhere else over there!)

thanks, i messaged him already. anyway if the LT1 isnt the original condition and everything, i havent checked out the two convertibles yet anyway, but honesty i really dislike the flat hood on the base 350s. :p

I have 255/60R15 all the way around on my '72. I've never really noticed my tire size before you asked me about it. They are in good shape and I look them over all the time, but just never looked at the size. I was a bit surprised that they were the same size front and back. I figured the rear's would be a bit wider than the front's. Go figure ;shrug. I am pretty sure that those tires are wider than what came from the factory.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom