Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

69 ZL1 question

corvette66

Corvette
1969 427
Has anyone ever seen the Orange 69' ZL1 vettes with the blue racing stripe and the GULF logo on the hood? Said to be a vintage racecar.
I was trying to find some info an photos of these cars but not having any luck.
It was also pictured in the corvette fever issue may 2007. I have seen a few of these cars, i think they are really cool looking and just wanted to read about them, but no info that i can find anywhere.

any ideas???

The car was featured in the March, 2006 issue of "Corvette Fever". Photos below of it on display at the January, 2006 NCRS Regional Meet in Kissimmee, Florida. Only two were built - this one, and the yellow one that belongs to Roger Judski (Roger's Corvettes) in Florida. The white one on the west coast is a made-up car.

:beer

wow nice!
thanx for sharing the pics. what a cool looking car. I did hear that there was only 2 of the ZL1 cars, but i have seen a few of the "gulf" cars around. Do you know if these were actually raced or were they a copy cat thing? Either way really neat cars. Always did like orange.

i find it hard to imagine how small a world this really is. to think that corvette66 saw me at the nude beach!!! ( did you catch the fact that was a bakers dozen? )

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom