Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

71 convertible hardtop

MADLT1

Corvette
lt1 71 brans hatch green convertible
the glass shatterd on my 71 hardtop for my convertible any clues on were i can get another one ?

You might check with one of the companies that rebuild hardtops, like Glassworks (Glassworks.com). The guy to talk with at Glassworks is Mark something. Don't recall last name at the moment. They would also probably have the little fiddly pieces needed to replace the glass and the trim around it.

You might check with one of the companies that rebuild hardtops, like Glassworks (Glassworks.com). The guy to talk with at Glassworks is Mark something. Don't recall last name at the moment. They would also probably have the little fiddly pieces needed to replace the glass and the trim around it.
thanks ill give them a call ,will let you know how i go cheers:upthumbs

Just by chance, I received a Volunteer Vette Products catalog and was flipping thru it. They list (to my surprise) a replacement hardtop rear glass. Part number GL27. Another source to check.

HTH and good luck with it.

wow thats interesting as glassworks have not responded to my emial yet ,i will try them thanks

volunteer vette products got back to me, they have them on order so thank you very much for getting me in contact with them ,this is a great forum :upthumbs:upthumbs:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom