Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: '73 quarter panel section

lagnaf

Corvette
1973 pearl white roadster
I need to replace my left read quarter... had a little misshap. Anyone know the best place to get a replacement section? ;shrug

Yep. A friend who has a '66 427/425 roadster got a new hood surround from Ecklers and about a year later the paint started to develop pimples. Ecklers said that they got a bad batch from their supplier and the resin didn't fully cure.

Yep. A friend who has a '66 427/425 roadster got a new hood surround from Ecklers and about a year later the paint started to develop pimples. Ecklers said that they got a bad batch from their supplier and the resin didn't fully cure.

Yikes.

Anyone know the best place to get a replacement section? ;shrug
Try ACI.

Any fiberglass parts sold by the big retailers likely get the parts from ACI and/or shipped to the customer directly from ACI. A large group of CruiseFest 2008 attendees visited their shop and showroom. Overall response was very positive. It's also where I have my body work done.

Try ACI.

Any fiberglass parts sold by the big retailers likely get the parts from ACI and/or shipped to the customer directly from ACI. A large group of CruiseFest 2008 attendees visited their shop and showroom. Overall response was very positive. It's also where I have my body work done.

Thanks Evo... I'll give those guys a look.

Try ACI.

FYI... I just found out that ACI only has the hand laid quarters.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom