Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! 74 delco radio

badd74cv

Corvette
1974 black stingray coupe
need help finding a wiring diagram for delco am/fm radio model number41yfm2 recently purchased vet last summer the guy b4 me messed up the wiring by takeing out org radio and putting in cheap cheap casset know i cant find wiring dia. to reinstall radio can anyone help me. thanks you guys & galss;help

A Chevrolet shop manual should have the wiring diagram you need. '68 to '76 models, the radio wiring should be all the same. Problem is that usually when someone replaces the factory radio, they cut off the existing power wiring plugs and speaker wiring plugs from the harness to wire in the new radio. If you don't have the plugs that they cut off, then you are going to be SOL in re-installing the factory radio. Also, there is a amplifier/heatsink assembly that is separate of the radio which you will need. A factory assembly manual will show you all the pieces of the radio and where they go.

Sorry for the double posting

Last edited:
radio 74 badd

QUOTE=SVO;1175437]Sorry for the double posting[/QUO its ok!!!!!
thanks for the info I'm going to go out and buy these manuals from ecklers chevy iam a member with chevy classic my other ride is a 55' chevy belair sport coupe. I want too thank you again SVO:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom