Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'76 driver's side spindle needed

I have a wrecked 79 I can take a spindle from if it will fit. I don't know what will interchange on these C3 cars. - Bob

it will fit all the same late 68 to 82

how are the lower control arms I need a rebuildable set

They should be OK. The car was hit on the right door so they should be OK. It was an AZ car and I have not seen a lot of rust. What else should I look for for them to be rebuildable? I will try to pull the front wheels this weekend and take a look at them. - Bob

Glassman - Pulled both front wheels and the lower contol arms look fine to me. No rust,no damage that I can discern. I look for cracked paint to indicate bent metal. I will take $200.00 for the pair plus shipping. Do you need the shafts too? - Bob My email is bobherr@mvn.net

Hey Glassman - I got to thinking (which can be a dangerous thing). Do you need other front end parts? This car that I am parting out was hit on the pass. side and the front suspension parts all appear to be OK. If you need more stuff maybe I could make you a package deal on the upper and lower control arms,shafts,rubber snubbers,tie rods,etc. that you would like. I bought the car for the headlight assy's and would be glad to dispose of the rest of it ASAP. - Bob

other parts

The only other thing is the steering box. Every thing else is going to be new.

just checking

just on vette brakes site they have the lower control arms rebuilt for $129. I think $200. for used is a little steep

I do too. What do you think about $65.00 each. That's one half of rebuilt and seems fair to me. I actually based the $100.00 each price on one-half of MidAmerica's catalog price of $200.00 each. I will also take one half of your suppliers price for the shafts. Same goes for the steering box. Tell me a price. I am not in this as a business. Just want to move enough parts to get my money back. - Bob

Hi Glassman - Sorry for the long delay in replying. I had a rig contracted to drill an oil well for me and that takes a lot of onsite time. I checked out the web site. The have really good prices. Beat the heck out of MidAmerica. I am glad to get their address. If you still want the parts,I will take $225.00 for the arms,shafts and steering box plus shipping. - Bob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom