Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! 77 Crossmember

H

hhatton

Hello all,

Just starting a change over project from TH400 Auto to M21 4 Speed on my 77 (yes its a TH400 the 425HP 383 destroyed the TH350) I think I have all the parts I need, break/clutch pedal asm, Z bar, Zbar ball studs and bracket, all clutch linkage rods, Bell for the 11" clutch, Clutch set incl fork, return and anti rattle springs, M21, complete shifter with rods and mounting bracket, however in checking the assem manual I see twp part listings for the trans crossmember one for auto and one for manual. Does anyone know the deferance in them? can the auto me modified to work with the M/T?

H Hatton
77 383 stroker 3:70 rear and hopefuly soon with a Muncie 4spd

You should only need the triangular support that bolts to the front of the crossmember. Give Contempory Corvettes in Bristol Pa. a call. They will know what you need.

You should only need the triangular support that bolts to the front of the crossmember. Give Contempory Corvettes in Bristol Pa. a call. They will know what you need.

Thanks, I live in Reading Pa and work in Phila so I can stop by there.....

Project is going good so far...(clutch pedal in, Z bar installed....Getting ready to drop the TH 400 out........anyone looking for a good used TH400?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom