Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

77 Emission parts needed

7t7

EFE acuator bracket and spacers for right side and stove pipe assembly which fits over exhaust manifold on left side and routes heat to air cleaner...any other items for a 77 would be appreciated to hear about. i.e. a good gas tank fuel meter/sending unit; the knucklehead I bought this baby from cut out the unleaded flap...unbelievable.

thanks, Dennis

Try corvettemack on ebay. I have gotten alot of parts from him for my 77.

If you have a e-bay account you can contact this seller:http://stores.ebay.com/CORVETTEMACK. I didnt see anything right now for your car but it doesent mean he doesent have it.
He sells many items and has only a few bad feedback remarks.
Sorry I cant be of more help,
Brian

Thanks guys; great advice, I too have developed a respect for Mack and his "store". In my short time looking for items, he's come through a couple of times already. I'll keep the faith and keep waiving, something will turn up.

Dennis

77 emission parts needed

I have a bunch of parts I took off my 77. I switched to fuel injectiion and headers. I also have the TH350 trans, rad. and shroud, spare tire bucket, alt., carb., air cleaner assy., exhaust manifolds, complete engine(I think the block is crap-sat with coolant in #4 cyl and is pitted) bored .030", some ign. shielding etc.
I'm open to offers!
Art:beer

I have a bunch of parts I took off my 77. I switched to fuel injectiion and headers. I also have the TH350 trans, rad. and shroud, spare tire bucket, alt., carb., air cleaner assy., exhaust manifolds, complete engine(I think the block is crap-sat with coolant in #4 cyl and is pitted) bored .030", some ign. shielding etc.
I'm open to offers!
Art:beer
hey Art, sure appreciate the response. Is your or should I say was your 77 when stock an L82? I need exhaust manifolds that have the AIR holes...did the car have the AIR injection? also need the EFE bracket with spacers and if your acuator is good, that also...the heat shield that is above where your catalytic converter was would be a help...tire bucket, hell yeah. did you have a dual air cleaner? I wouldn't know where to start on offers but I have no problem with whatever is reasonable market value. I suppose we should fine tune the list first though...thanks again, Dennis

Dennis, I have too much stuff to list. If you could PM me with your E-mail address I'll take some pictures of what I have and send them to you and we can go from there. The car was an L-48 unfortunately with a single snorkel air cleaner, but I have the complete setup. The exhaust manifolds do not have the A.I.R. holes as the car didn't have the pump. It was a Canada car. I have two of the heat shields, one a little better than the other. Looking forward to talking to you. Art:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom