Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

79 in MD

Vette79

Corvette
1979 L-48 Black Coupe
Hello to everyone here at CAC! Purchased a 1979 Black Coupe back in September 2006. I am happy to say that the shark is all original except for the radio and alternator. It currently is in the shop for my first phase of a partial restoration. I have done a lot of research and have learned so much these past few months and look forward to CAC's members guidance later when needed. Of course, I hope to provide some myself to. Well, here is an early pick of my first C3.

Welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

Nice Shark!

:w
-Stefan

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. So excited about owning and restoring a Vette.

Congratulations on your C3 purchase and welcome to the :CAC !

Congratulations and welcome aboard, glad you could join us.

Bill

Congratulations on the "new" 1979. I just sold my 79 as I moved from coast to coast and had too many cars to move them all. I had owned it for 24 years. I sure miss that car as it was a ball to drive. With the low end grunt of the L48 and the "tossibility" of the car in curves (thanks Vette Brakes) it was a ball in the mountains. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine and it is as good to you. Welcome to CAC. You will get your questions answered by good people.
Paul

Thanks so much. Just got my Vette out of the shop. What a ride. I had the front and rear suspension, the transmission, front brakes, and the carb rebuilt. New headers and chambered exhaust installed. Can not wait till spring.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom