Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

80 L-82 383 STROKER

RLE80L48

Corvette
1980 Black L82
Hey everyone, havent been here in a while and its with mixed feelings I am right now. I hate to, but I need to sell my girl. No choice. After all we've been through its time. Spent a lot of nights in the shop together(theropy) ya might say. Almost everything thing mechanical has been rebuilt or replaced new.383 stroker,350 trans very quick. Suspension all upgraded to newer mono front and back. Handles unbelievably well. Theres way too much to go into here.There are a few things to be done to finish, a little paint and carpet. Just want to let you know before I advertise. Would rather not have some kid destroy her. With the car and what I've done so far I've got close $14000 in her.I need much less than that. I know I'm gonna lose my ass but someones gonna get a real deal. Basically buy the car and get everything I've done for free. So, if anyones interested or knows someone that is please contact me.(rle1@psu.edu) I will get some pics when the sun comes out again and can email a discription of everything thats been done.Thanks,Ron

Ron, I've moved your post to the 'car' sale section rather than just the 'parts' section. (This will also give you a bump to the top.) :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom