Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

81 Radio Manual needed.AM-FM/CB setup

vette81ajs

Corvette
1981WHITECOUPE
Asked in the parts section ,looking for the radio manual[small booklet], that came with my 81 VETTE ,when new. Does anyone want to part with theirs,or can someone copy the manual for me , and forward me the copy. I lost mine,and would love to keep it with the original paperwork. If need be will pay for copies or original. I think at a show someone borrowed mine, however I'm not going to make an issue of it, so I thought I'D ask,in the case that someone might of upgraded, and no longer needs theirs............appreciate any co-op GENTLEMEN.
THANKS,
ANDY

You can contact me directly at [ vette81ajs@aol.com]

The best place(and probably the only) to find would be Carlisle.
you might want to try some of the corvette junk yards as they may have some that would have come with a wrecked vette.
good luck

reply; Thanks Bill

We return Saturday, from Carlisle,with no luck...............they had everything else but a Radio Manual. I,m still SEARCHING, thats why I was asking, thought maybe someone would be willing to copy theirs or part with theirs if they upgraded. Never thought that my manual, shall we say would be, dare I say "borrowed"................Andy

I PM'd you. :)I have an original and can help you get what you're looking for.

Thanks for the offer,got quite a response,via regular e-mail.....will have a booklet in a matter of days. Like I stated I know how to operate everything ,that wasn't the problem. Just wanted to replace my original booklet that was permanently borrowed,without making an issue of it. The booklets are a hard find..........................Andy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom