Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 82 seats - electric?

lyle82vette

Corvette
1982 Two Tone Coupe
Hi. I've read that the '82 vette had some models with electric seats. Mine does not. Does anyone know for certain if its true that there are electric seats for an 82 coupe?
If so, where can I get a pair. My wife is vertically challenged and wants to see over the dash. Thanks.

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!

according to the specs from 1982,there was a power drivers seat option.
there were also a few in'81 as well,but finding them????
I Believe that they may have only gone back and forth.not sure.
if you know some one with a later generation corvette,perhaps you could measure there seats
to see if they will fit/match up,in the 82 body and mounting holes...
good luck!!!!!

Hi. I've read that the '82 vette had some models with electric seats. Mine does not. Does anyone know for certain if its true that there are electric seats for an 82 coupe?
If so, where can I get a pair. My wife is vertically challenged and wants to see over the dash. Thanks.

They did not offer the power seat option for the passenger seats if that is part of your question.

My mother is also short so, when she rides with me, I fold up a couple of stadium blankets (pillows would seem to compress too much) which is comfortable, discrete and she can then see out fine, to her satisfaction. Don't let her petite height get anywhere in the way of enjoying your C3 hobby together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a power drivers seat option for 81-82 models. It moves back/forward, up/down, and tilts back/forward. If you can find one, then swapping it in is not easy, as they require a different floor pan to the standard seat.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom