Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

85 corvette lug wrench location and jack??????

nelson84

Corvette
84 Z51 two tone bronze coupe 85 black on black
On my 84 corvette the lug wrench is located on the radiator and jack is in one of the rear storage bins. Where would the lug wrench be on a 85 vette and the jack?

On my 93 the lug wrench is behind the drivers seat and the jack is laying on the rim of the spare tire.

I think my 89 vert has the jack on top of the spare tire and the wrench is behind the drivers seat too.

Regards,
Radar :w

Found jack on top of spare still wraped in plastic, and wrench is in bin behind passenger seat.

I think my lug wrench is fastened to the hood on the passenger side by the headlight. The jack is in the spare tire carrier under the car in the back.

On my '85 the lug wrench is in the storage area behind the pass. seat. It actually has holders there to keep it upright.

I was checking out the locations of the lug wrench and jack in my 89 and was glad I did. Not surprisingly - it was as Radar's Vette - the wrench behind the driver's seat and the jack in a black plastic bag, clipped to the top of the spare.

Word to the wise.... check the air pressure in your spare tire now and then. I had a whopping 10 pounds PSI in mine. It is now re-pumped and ready for the unthinkable.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom