Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

85 for sale cheap

Corvette
94 White Rag top, 85 4+3 Cop Finder Red Coupe
I am selling my 85
about 124,000 miles
Red with Black interior
L98 running perfect
4+3 working perfect
Dash working perfect right turn light out
inside needs visors, old ones dead, door panels need help although everthing works
painted a couple of years ago, garaged ever since (I got it just after it was painted)
needs hood, and front bumper, pass side head light, and some fiberglass work in the rear, the rear spring failed, (I ran off the road when the spring failed)...

I have thought about fixing it but I don't have the want or the time.

I have pictures
price lets talk open to resonable and unreasonable

well after much thought and finding the parts, and not being able to do any of my other projects due to bad weather (rain and not seeing the sun for three weeks) I am takeing it off the market and restoreing it......

Wise decision. In the long run I think you will be happy you kept it. Funny how after a little time an outlook changes. Good luck on the project. :upthumbs
I looked at the tread because I thought I might be intrested. There will be others.:D

Glenn
:w

hAZcAT said:
well after much thought and finding the parts, and not being able to do any of my other projects due to bad weather (rain and not seeing the sun for three weeks) I am takeing it off the market and restoreing it......

I'm glad we could help...;)

I really am enjoying working on it, not really hard, now I am awaiting parts

I know what you mean, sometimes its more fun working on them then anything else, especially if you don't have a deadline or don't need it to drive.
The sense of accomplishment when you are done is worth it.;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom