Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

89-59

Corvette
89 White Cvt/Hdtp 89 Callaway #59
Aloha from Hawaii 1989 Callaway #59 is headed for the Midwest. I'm at the Airport in Honolulu now more information Aloha See ya IKe

C-4 Now said:
Aloha from Hawaii 1989 Callaway #59 is headed for the Midwest. I'm at the Airport in Honolulu now more information Aloha See ya IKe

Ike, Welcome to the world of Callaway Corvette Ownership! Enjoy your car once you get it sent to you :upthumbs

Any idea how long it will take to arrive??? :v :m

Home again and starting to un jetlag. 6000 fly/drive miles is abit much but hopefully all worth it for a Callaway. Besides view and weather were great for wife and I. This would not have happened without all the help of Mike the cars former owner. A really great guy and a real car guy! Two Vipers one like new ACR and a supercharged drag car that runs weekly and has run as fast as 10.10 Thanks Mike!! All Callaway stuff is intact on the car except we need three more Dymags :cry It will probably take three+ weeks to get the car home. Then the plan is to restore the car to match the 11,000 actual miles. I'm thinking about running the drivetrain in my other 89 6speed while we do the restoration??? I'm sure restoration will take to long. Haven't decided about Areobody or any color changes :confused Won't think about mechanical mods til rest is sorted out. Mostly looking forward to first TT powered drive :D I have to thank forum for adding to my Callaway knowledge. Oh by the way this probably make me a 89X2 too Sorry Chris couldn't resist. :upthumbs Ike

the TT setup and motor is not a direct bolt in. Frame modifications must be made to work.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom