Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: '90 Callaway Twin Turbo #40

coolblue

Corvette
1994 Admiral Blue Coupe
Hi Group:

I'm new to this site and I've been looking for a Callaway Twin Turbo and I found this one for sale in California. The Corvette is red with black interior and has 10,000 miles on it. Does anyone know anything about this particular car? From the pictures I have of it, it looks like new. All the Chevrolet and Callaway paperwork comes with this car.

I've also been looking at a red '87 with saddle interior with 11,000 miles on it. The owners can't find the Callaway paperwork on this one though. This car is in Indiana; does anyone know anything about this Corvette as well?

I've been checking out the forum for a couple of weeks now and gathering information about Callaways and I have found the site very interesting and helpful.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will chime in about more information about these cars. There is alot of information to be learned here.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I look forward to talking with everyone. I've been debating between a ZR1 and a Callaway Twin Turbo for quite some time and I think Callaway TT's are an awesome car. I really like the Aerobodies also. Talk to you soon.

coolblue,
welcome and it is a place for great info. While the ZR1 is a unique great car, sure to gain exposure due to the name being used again, trust us, nobody I know has been sorry about Callaway ownership! If you are serious, just go for a test drive. That's all it takes. 15 years in one, no issues.
Sorry, I can't help on the cars but you'll hear something.

Welcome to the Callaway Forum at the :CAC I am glad you find it useful :cool

I have not personally seen the 90 Callaway at Corvette Mikes, but he generally sells top-notch cars and it should be in order. The miles are low, it is a 6-speed, what else could one want (besides an AeroBody) ;shrug

The 87 you speak of, I may have seen. If it is a 87 without many of the Callaway - specific emblems, and a makeshift remake of a Callaway Dash Plaque, then it is a decent looking car which was for sale this past summer at a show. It had stock Corvette wheels and it was a bit dusty, but then again, we were in a cornfield :W

Check out the BUYERS GUIDE tab at the www.callawayownersgroup.com site - that should help you with prices to see if you are getting a good deal or not:cool

If it were my money, the 90 would be my first choice of the two :w

coolblue,

:welcome... and the Callaway Forum

As Kruzmisl states, Once you go for a test drive you will want to own it. I've owned many forced induction cars since 1987 when I bought a new Buick Grand National, 7 turbo/SC cars actually. I must say that my Callaway Twin Turbo has been the funnest of all the cars I've owned and the one that I have kept (and have plans to keep) the longest.

I've had my '91 since 2001.

They are all nice and fun drives. However, for me the later year cars had the 6 speed which I really like and if you find one with the optional Aerobody, all the better. A rare automatic Twin Turbo is also a real blast to drive.

Check the "Marketplace" section of the http://www.callawayownersgroup.com website. There are a few cars posted there for sale.

Good luck in your search.

-Luigi
:cool

:Dor he could get a snat 475-490 callaway zr1with an aero body

Hi Group:

I'm new to this site and I've been looking for a Callaway Twin Turbo and I found this one for sale in California. The Corvette is red with black interior and has 10,000 miles on it. Does anyone know anything about this particular car? From the pictures I have of it, it looks like new. All the Chevrolet and Callaway paperwork comes with this car.

I've also been looking at a red '87 with saddle interior with 11,000 miles on it. The owners can't find the Callaway paperwork on this one though. This car is in Indiana; does anyone know anything about this Corvette as well?

I've been checking out the forum for a couple of weeks now and gathering information about Callaways and I have found the site very interesting and helpful.

Thanks!

Any decisions??? ;shrug

Any more questions??? :beer

Thanks for all the info. I've been in AZ. for a few days and have'nt been on line. I'm still looking, but I have eliminated the red 87.

I have another question" Can a Callaway B2K an AreoBody be judged at Bloomington for Gold Certificaton or Benchmark awards?

Thanks again for your help.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom