Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! 93 Vette injectors

Thanks, and I will check that this weekend, code check on pins A&B did 12 three times, 41 three times and 12 three times, so it would be code 41, which is check wiring at ECM, poss prom failure or incorrectly seated prom. I will check and clean these. What is the best way to check ASR motor,, and I will check on forum also

Great...ECM connection maybe, hope it resolves it. What I meant by the asr motor check was the cables. Make sure there is not a lot of slack in any of them. I may have gotten on my car at the time when it happened so not sure sure if it would be affected by sudden stop. Anyway Sam, I have the manuals for the car if you need any info I can e-mail it to you. Sounds like you're on the right track though. Don't forget the codes will be erased when battery is disconnected on ODB1 which our cars have. The 94 started with OBD2.

Throttle cable was loose enough to come off of cam, adjusted it with just slight tension in the cable. Every thing in ASR was snug except throttle, now all are snug. Thanks

Last edited:
​Sent you an e-mail Sam...

Thank you Robert, I keep hearing that these Vettes need grounds checked and cleaned, where specifically do you find all the grounds, been told there is one under carpet behind pass seat, and I know there is one on the battery and one by the fuse box by the battery, one by the coil, where else should I look, thanks in advance for any information

Thank you Robert, I keep hearing that these Vettes need grounds checked and cleaned, where specifically do you find all the grounds, been told there is one under carpet behind pass seat, and I know there is one on the battery and one by the fuse box by the battery, one by the coil, where else should I look, thanks in advance for any information

On the grounds Sam, I remember going over all that I could find. Under the hood, just go along the frame rail on each side of the car and they will come into view. Also under the car there are a few along the rail, maybe the bell housing as well....it's been a while. Not a bad idea to check, mine were clean but the car has always been tucked away. Again, take your time looking, as far as I can remember back they aren't hidden but plain as day when you look close.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom