Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

94 after market radio bezel

94conv.

Corvette
1994 red convertible
Does anyone know where I can find a radio bezel for an aftermarket stereo for a 94 vette? The opening is to narrow for most aftermarket radios and unless you get a double din you have a big opening on the bottom. How is everyone else replacing their bose systems? This is the 3rd time the cd player has went out since I purchased the car in 2000 and have just decided to replace the whole thing. Also I have a question reguarding some people saying the sys light flashes when you replace the stereo, how do I avoid that happening?
Thanks

I got mine from Metra, i think it's this one clicky
Fits perfectly and has a little storage compartment under the radio to put in sunglasses, CDs or whatever.

I got mine from Metra, i think it's this one clicky
Fits perfectly and has a little storage compartment under the radio to put in sunglasses, CDs or whatever.

Did you have to do any trimming on the factory opening

Thank you, I was told the aftermarket stereo would be to wide and would need to cut the opening or get an aftermarket bezel. I couldnt find the bezel anywhere but found the mounting kit you used. Should be here next Monday. Finally getting rid of the bose, Im going to try and fit boston 6x9's in the front along with tweeters mounted on the "A" pillars and two 8in. subs in the back with a 600 watt 4 channel alpine amp running it all. Any opinions on that set up? I was thinking of doing componet speakers up front but was unsure how the hook up with the amp and I already have the boston 6x9's. Thanks for your help to

Most 1-DIN units will fit, but you cannot use the bezels that come with the headunit. I can make a picture of my Alpine headunit and send it to you by mail if you like, so you can imagine how it looks like in a 94 Corvette.

I still use the Bose amps and speakers with a wiring kit.
Will send you the pics tomorrow, it's dark outside as it's past 10 p.m. over here.

Thanks again. I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom