Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! music issue in my 2003 vert

cje

The CD player is not working in the original Delco radio. I do not want a new radio. So I ordered the adapter cable from Double D Mods. Arrived 2 days ago. Have talked to several local installers. Today was told it would not work with my I Pod Shuffle so OK how about an adapter. Dennis at Double D said it would work. Talked to some more people and think I need a new I Pod for this to work. Also told by Dennis I need an Apple adapter 30 pins to 5 pins. Now looking for a Nano I pod 7 and Apple adapter. A different guy in my area said he will install for $75. Now I am up to about $320. So if that is what it takes. And I do have a new I Pod. Is this a good solution? I have thought about a cd player for the trunk but does not seem as good a solution. Any advice appreciated. CJE

Got it working. Thanks to Corvette Action Center Forums for the info on the device, to Double D Mods for all the support, to Apple help support to sync the computer to the ipod oh and to the 3rd sound shop visited, Audio Sound Sensations north of Cincinnati. It was a process for a non tech savvy baby boomer. CJE

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom