Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

94 copper & Brickyard Pace Vette on ebay

Corvette-Pilot

Corvette
1994 Black Rose Coupe
Copper sure is a nice color, only 24 were made correct?

‘94 Copper Vert

Corvette-Pilot,

I KNOW THIS CAR, I KNOW THIS CAR!!!!

It is at Bob McDormans Chevrolet in Canal Winchester, Ohio. Here is a link to the web site where it has been listed. Scroll down as the cars are listed in chronological order, you will find more info on the car. You can see that McDormans has it listed for $41,995.

http://www.diamondlot.com/bobmcdormanchev/

I have looked at this car several times. It is rare that you see something of this caliber. It is in MINT condition as mileage would suggest. The tires do suffer from the typical GS-C cracks that appear over time.

The car is part of Bob McDormans’ personal collection. Mr. McDorman purchased the copper vert from the owner of Buds Chevrolet in St. Marys, Ohio. McDorman bought several choice cars from Buds collection, as Buds was liquidating several Corvettes from his collection. I got to view the cars once they were delivered to McDormans (It pays to know people in the right places).

The Copper paint – you can see that Bowling Green DID have problems matching the different body panels, but it is still a good looking car.

If anybodys interested in this car, give them call, McDormans has a great reputation with the Corvette community. He has one Corvette from every year (and in some cases, multiple cars for one year, ie. ‘96 CE, ‘96 GS, etc.) in his personal collection that he brings out for everybody to see at his yearly show.

It’s awesome, he doesn’t rope them off, you can get up-close and personal with 50 years of original, unrestored Corvette history. He holds a huge Corvette show every year. This year it’s September 12, 13 and 14, 2003. For info call: (614) 837-3421.

B17Crew
:w

:eek :eek That copper vette is a gorgeous sight to behold!

B17Crew

Wish I live near there to see such a show ! !
Must be ruff having so much $$$ that you can buy one of everything.

I guess dealers make a lot more money than they want you to believe.

The Brickyard Corvette was likely used as a courtesy car for participants in the race. The actual Brickyard 400 pace car that year was a Monte Carlo. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway often uses corvettes as the courtesy cars for the teams when a GM product is used as the pace car. They did this year too.

Corvette-Pilot,
Agreed, I think Mr. McDorman has done well for himself.

I think he has over 100 cars in his collection. He literally has multiple barns where his cars are stored. I’ve been told that he has an old timer whose sole responsibility it is to maintain his collection. What a job! Don’t know if the rumor is factual though.

To his credit, he has given a great deal of support to our beloved National Corvette Museum. He has truly stepped up to the plate when it comes to the NCM and promoting the Corvette.

Yes, the 3-day Corvette show is amazing. There is always a great variety of cars and vendors to get familiar with. I go out there every year and just dream... Heck, I’m off to buy that Super Lotto ticket!

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom