Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

95 Aqua ZR-1 Photos

Thanks Ken

SPEEDEMON,
Your '95 ZR-1 looks GREAT!!!!
Nice color and the LT5 Engine looks like you could "eat off it"!:upthumbs

-Gordy

Thanks Gordy

There’s still a few bugs I need to work out, such as the power door lock system situation and also there’s a clunk, some kind knock or a rattle on the right hand front I think somewhere around there. Other than these few bugs that is tearing me apart I think I would be all right with it.

This next week I'm going to take it into my local dealer and see if they can fix the short in the power lock system. Hopefully it will just be something simple and not have to rip apart a lot.

This thing was delivered to me on Wednesday night and so far I only put 33 miles on it. I have not got a chance to feel this Beast wake up yet. Still haven't flip on the full power key yet. Hopefully after I get all the bugs out then I'll feel better about everything and start driving it more. I plan to attend the Vette Magic show in Sacramento on June 2nd. Talk to you soon.

Art

I love that color!

Beautiful pics!

Were they taken in Quail Lakes, or along the river?

Silver

Hello Silver

Sounds like you know this area I'm assuming. This was taken on side of Port of Stockton, over looking the homes on the Rivera Cliffs side.

Thanks
Art

SPEEDEMON said:
. . . ...
This thing was delivered to me on Wednesday night and so far I only put 33 miles on it. I have not got a chance to feel this Beast wake up yet. Still haven't flip on the full power key yet. Hopefully after I get all the bugs out then I'll feel better about everything and start driving it more. I plan to attend the Vette Magic show in Sacramento on June 2nd. Talk to you soon.
Art

Art,
I will be heading up to Vette Magic that Saturday too, along with a couple other Corvettes from our area.. Maybe we can hook up,,, if not I'll be the robust/rotund one in the CAC T-Shirt wandering around..

Nice photo's of a very nice looking ZR-1 ;)
BudD
:w

SPEEDEMON, very Sharp looking ZR:D Looks fantastic.
Love the aqua color...............Haven't tried full power mode yet?? I haven't tried normal power mode yet:D:D That's one thing with the '90 is the power key doesn't automatically switch to normal every time you start the car like the later models.....it's always in whatever mode you leave it last.......
Have fun with it..........you'll need a neck brace after 4,000 RPM's:)

Jay

Hello Bud

Sure, I would love to hook up with you guys. I'm trying to talk my buddy into going to the show also. He has a very, very clean 96 Comp Yellow LT1. I have been working on him for several weeks now. He keeps telling me his is just a plain Jane. Well it's one of best looking plain Janes around. I found this car for him in Phoenix last February and we flew down there and drove it home the same day. I told it would be a lot of fun meeting some of these proud Corvette owners. But as far as hooking up, e-mail your phone number to me privately and I’ll see what we can work out on a schedule.

Thanks
Art

Sweet car, and beautiful pictures. You didn't happen to take any pics of the rear of her did you? That's the best view (and the one seen most often)!

Jason

Jason

No we didn't get the rear yet. We were in a hurry just to shoot a few photos. We will be doing a complete set, including interior and all angles later on down the road once I get my chromed wheels.

Art

Beautiful ZR-1 you have there,Art. That's an awesome color and rare,too. There was only one Aqua ZR-1 at the Gathering in BG; Ray Russell's '92 from Texas.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry

Hello Clint

Thanks for the kind complements. I plan to attend a few shows this year with it.

Sounds like you guys had a killer time out there at Bowling Green last weekend. Maybe I’ll be able to attend next year.

Again thanks for all the info you have given me and I’m sure we’ll be meeting up some day.

Art

Speedemon (Art, if I may), your 95 Aqua ZR1 #389 sure is a sight to behold.
Congrats on a lovely ZR1.
Enjoy owning & driving her!:)
Rgds wayne

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom