Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

#952 Turns Ten

Z16#952

Corvette
1958 & 2004 Z06 CE
Today marks the tenth birthday for my Z. On the tenth of March 2004, the 952nd Commemorative Edition Z06 left the Bowling Green assembly plant. I had wanted one of these Z16 optioned cars since I first saw one at the Corvette 50th Anniversary event in Nashville back in 2003. I found it a my local Chevrolet dealership in October of 2004 with only 16 miles on the odometer. The rest is history. I have been enjoying this car for the past ten years and continue to be thrilled every time I get behind the wheel.
I wish all of the Z06 owners out there continued enjoyment with your vehicles as well. I'll be looking for you out on the road. Have a good one and remember to "Speed Safely".

:birth

Today marks the tenth birthday for my Z. On the tenth of March 2004, the 952nd Commemorative Edition Z06 left the Bowling Green assembly plant. I had wanted one of these Z16 optioned cars since I first saw one at the Corvette 50th Anniversary event in Nashville back in 2003. I found it a my local Chevrolet dealership in October of 2004 with only 16 miles on the odometer. The rest is history. I have been enjoying this car for the past ten years and continue to be thrilled every time I get behind the wheel.
I wish all of the Z06 owners out there continued enjoyment with your vehicles as well. I'll be looking for you out on the road. Have a good one and remember to "Speed Safely".

:birth

:birth & :beer​ Happy Birthday 952 from 1689!! May you burn up the roads for years to come!!

Happy birthday!

Mac

Thanks, guys. Looking forward to more adventures in the next ten years!

That's pretty cool. :thumb

Happy Birthday. Funny thing, my 2004 Machine Silver Z06 also has a born on date of 3-10-04, a Wednesday (no wonder my car runs strong :L).

Thanks, Yuma. We must have similar VINs. Mine ends with 5124377.

And :birthto your Z as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding us all to check our build dates on our Z16s.. I am pretty sure I'm #125. I used to be able to check it on the Z16.org site but it seems to be inactive where I was registered. My vin ends 5114721. Is there another site where I can confirm build #??
Now if it will just stop freakin snowing in Ohio..

All the best,
Jim

Thanks for the b-day wishes. Mine ends in 5124489.

With the Z16 forum gone, I suggest checking with the National Corvette Museum for information on build dates and options. They have a really great library there.

By the way, we are expecting snow in Massachusetts tomorrow. Glad I drove my car yesterday.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom