Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'96 GS or '95 Indy Pace Car - Which would you buy?

S

silverja

gs1_320.jpg
95pc1_320.jpg

If you had to choose between a '96 Grand Sport or a '95 Indy Pace Car Convertible, which would you pick based on future values? I posted a photo gallery of each model to help decide your preference. Each model has under 20K miles and has every available option.

Click here to vote

Thank you.

GS is the only C4 that is holding it's value well right now and I think it's going to be the most desirable in the future. Plus you get the LT4 for your driving enjoyment right now!!:upthumbs No brainer for me. Good luck!

Well, you're asking a pretty biased person...go with the Grand Sport!!

Elaine

Re-sale value be damned, the GS just looks so much cooler. No offense to anyone, but the pace cars just look cheezy. They look just like the Z-28 Pace cars too.

IMHO, you buy a Vette to drive and have fun with, not as an investment. Besides, look what happened to the '78's. People bought them and stored them away only to make a few hundred bucks a year on them. Not worth not driving it, IMO.

Grand Sport. I have even considered painting my electron blue Z06 to match, and adding black wheels. I probably never will, but I think it would look cool.

Can you say LT4? = GS

GS Hands Down! But then you're gonna have to get the right wheels for it :cool

They both are vettes, and both have their pros and cons. If I had my way, both would be in my garage, along with about 100 more. Look at it this way, either one you pick you are still picking the vette.

My vote goes for the GS

I like the paint scheme of the GS better, it just looks like a race car. But I'm a Pace Car junkie. I love'em!!

I'd say Pace Car if it were me.

Jim

I vote GS, it’d have to have the red interior for the red white and blue combo though.

That shine on Pace Car’s paint looks awesome, a very nice car. ;)

I want them both!

B17Crew
:w

GS... WAY COOL!!! :cool

LT4? LT1? Gotta have an LT4! Don't get me wrong.. I love my LT1, but I'd much rather have an LT4. :lou

I think most of the pace cars are kinda cheesy looking(my apologies to pace car owners). :beer

If you're looking for the real racing look, go GS.

Pace Cars graphics.

Pace Cars are “festival” or “event” cars. The intent for Pace Cars is to be loud visually. Reason being; they are on a track at speed with millions of viewers, they are meant to get your attention, they have to stand out. Corvette marketing managers want as much advertising as they can get.

The ’03 Pace Car was done up nice, very classy.

I’d still take the GS over the Pace Car though. ;)

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom