Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

99 coupe/automatic

G

G WIZ

My last ditch effort at selling this vehicle has arrived. I am offering my corvette action center brothers and sisters my bottom dollar price of $21,000. I have owned this car for over two years and it has been my daily driver for the last 1.5 years. I put it in the garage and covered it up while I drove my truck and then realized how ridiculous that was. I sold the truck and have enjoyed this car ever since. No, it has not been in a climate controlled garage covered with an egyptian tapestry with a halo around it and treated like some rare archealogical find.

It has been maintained to perfection and anytime it has needed something I have made it better than it was before. Examples; At about 33k it needed brake PADS. What did I do? Replaced the entire brake system with cross drilled/slotted rotors, red Z06 calipers, ceramic brake pads and steel brake lines. Needed shocks. I had bilsteins installed.

The only con about the car is that it needs two rear tires (no reduction in price for the tires). The goodyear emt's have been on the car for a little over 17K miles. They could probably go to 20K but that would be pushing it. The fronts are more than 50% on the good side. I am letting the rears go as long as possible because if I do not sell the car then I will replace all four tires with michelin pilot sports.

I apoligize this is so long winded but I wanted everyone to get an idea of how I operate with this vehicle. I love corvettes and will not go too long until I have another. This car is clean, reliable and solid. The $21K price is $500 less than I have quoted everyone and even people who have come to look at the car. It is in the auto trader for 22.5K.

Torch red coupe, automatic, saddle interior, sport seats, 43K, full coverage extended warranty to 75K. No HUD, no memory seats and no dual zone climate control.

G Wiz,
Since its the car your selling, rather than parts, I'm moving this to the C5 Corvettes For Sale/Wanted forum.

:w
-Patrick

I just realized I placed this under the wrong topic. Not sure how to move it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom