Thank you all who responded. Long story short, I have found that the vacuum hose connection to the vacuum programmer module had apparently worked its way loose enough to allow vacume to escape. I found it fits very poorly to start with. This is probably due to the really weak flimsy push on (over screw threads) metal thing that is suppose to hold the connection tight. When I held the connection really tight all worked like a champ. I am going to find a longer screw for the connector, put a spacer on it so I have room to tighten a real nut for the screw. This should hold it tight and will completely fix the problem. Thanks again to all who responded.