Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A few picts I came across

Aurora40

Corvette
1990 red on red ZR-1
While perusing a wax website, there were some ZR-1 images. I think they are from GM, but figured you all might be interested. The website is www.victoriawax.com, fyi:

29095.jpg

29094.jpg

29096.jpg

And one ZR-2 GM project car with a 454 in it (or how a ZR-1 convertible would look):

29093.jpg

Man I like the way the 1990 ZR-1 looks! :)

I love the yellow one doing the burnout!!!!!!!!

B17Crew
:w

That vert is pretty sweet! I always liked the C4 verts w/ the hardtop anyhow, but make it a Z and WOW! - Eric:w

Speaking of ZR1's I was wondering if anyone has heard of someone selling a 90 ZR1. I have a friend looking for one. He would prefer a black on black, but will take almost any color except red. Just PM me if anyone knows of anything. Thanks

Ripp 76 said:
Speaking of ZR1's I was wondering if anyone has heard of someone selling a 90 ZR1. I have a friend looking for one. He would prefer a black on black, but will take almost any color except red. Just PM me if anyone knows of anything. Thanks

Better watch that kinda talk, you might offend Rob;LOL!

- Eric:w

Sorry

Sorry Rob I don't know what I was thinking I must have been :crazy or something. Red really catches the eye, almost too much for me. I know, everyone typically wants a little red Corvette, I've always wanted a Blue Corvette myself. Hope there are no hard feelings. Friends? :beer

Hi Ripp 76, Wegone is selling a bk/grey 90. look in C4 for sale section, about 1/2 way down the page. There is a link to the ad with pictures & details. The car looks like you could eat off it! Tom.

71Shark said:
Better watch that kinda talk, you might offend Rob;LOL!

- Eric:w
Did someone say something about a Red ZR-1? ;squint: :SLAP

:L ;)

paintdaddy said:
That yellow zr1 is the pic on our new header.Beeeautiful.
Thanks for pointing out it was new. I just happened to notice it and thought, "was that there the whole time?" I didn't think I'd seen that picture before, but would have been embarrassed if it had been the header all this time. :)

That's a great shot of a ZR1.

Not Any Old Zr-1 Vert...but The Zr-2

71Shark said:
That vert is pretty sweet! I always liked the C4 verts w/ the hardtop anyhow, but make it a Z and WOW! - Eric:w
ERIC THAT RED VERT IS THE FAMOUS ZR-2 IT WAS A ENG. PROTOTYPE BUT NEVER CAME TO BE BECAUSE THE GENERAL HAD TOO MANY CHIPS ON THE REG. ZR-1. SO THE BIG BLOCK ZR-2 NEVER WENT BEYOND THIS ONE OFF!!!

Dont mean to steal the thread. Aurora40, your ID sounds familiar. Didn't I meet you at the Meguiars Detail Day in Irvine, CA Earlier this year. I had the Red ZR1. You spoke of a wax website, so I think it was you.

Greg

Yup, I was there Greg. That was a lot of fun. You left kinda early if I recall (and didn't tell me, so I could hear that thing driving off). You missed out on polishing the Meguiar's truck! :) :w

Bob

Yeah I thought that ID sounded familiar. :w I had to take off early to go to another engagement.

Zr-2

Aurora40 said:
While perusing a wax website, there were some ZR-1 images. I think they are from GM, but figured you all might be interested. The website is www.victoriawax.com, fyi:

29095.jpg

29094.jpg

29096.jpg

And one ZR-2 GM project car with a 454 in it (or how a ZR-1 convertible would look):

29093.jpg

Man I like the way the 1990 ZR-1 looks! :)

The ZR-2 was a drive line durability mule made up by Leon Cook out at the Desert Proving Grounds. Its actually a 1987 Vert with a 454 6 speed with Arizona Speed & Marine injection. This car was built prior to the ZR-1 for testing. Currently sits at the NCM.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom