Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Gathering of Callaway's......????

FX GS

Corvette
Formally Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport #0001
The Old Dominion Corvette Club is holding a low key event on Sunday, July 16, at Sterling Chevrolet, Route 7, Sterling, Va. The show runs from 10am until 4pm and the registration fee is only $10 at the gate. I believe you can get info at www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org.
I'm planning on making the 2 hour drive from Pa for this and I also believe *89x2* is planning to make this. It would be great for any other Callaway owners in the area (or for that matter, anywhere) to join up for this.

redb2k's said:
That's a long way from Texas.

...Hey, I flew to TX, right ;)

I know that ShopView and BoostedMaxPSI travel to the area on business a bit - maybe they could stage a trip for that time??

Of course, the more the merrier - the whole TEXAS Crew ought to come! :upthumbs

Thanks for the heads up Mark (FXGS) :m

A fun day was had by all! :) It was a nice turnout for the ODCC's 1st ever show.
Triple digits on the way to VA and then on the way home to PA ever made it nicer. I know the SNAT enjoyed it as much as I did.
Look forward to seeing you and Natasha at next weeks cruise-in.
:beer

FX GS said:
A fun day was had by all! :) It was a nice turnout for the ODCC's 1st ever show.
Triple digits on the way to VA and then on the way home to PA ever made it nicer. I know the SNAT enjoyed it as much as I did.
Look forward to seeing you and Natasha at next weeks cruise-in.
:beer

Mark, was that triple digits as in temperature outside, or was that your dashboard speed :eek :lou

See ya :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom