Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A new Solid Axle Corvette Chapter has formed in the Carolinas

Silver Blue 58

Corvette
1958 Silver Blue 2004 Z-06 Machine Silver
GREAT NEWS!

We are inviting all Carolina Solid Axle Corvette owners and interested parties to join our regional chapter of SACC, called the Carolina Chapter of the Solid Axle Corvette Club (CC-SACC). Membership in the chapter is open to all SACC members; We are actively looking for membership from Solid Axle (53-62) Corvette owners who reside in North and South Carolina. Membership of the National Solid Axle Corvette Club (www.solidaxle.org) is a requirement. Ownership of a Corvette is not required.
The early Corvette enthusiasts share a common connection. Members want opportunities to drive their cars, meet other owners, and learn more about the solid axle Corvettes they love! Therefore, it is the intent of the Carolina Chapter of SACC to create a venue for those activities. Events could include: regional or local Corvette shows, scenic road tours, a visit to a road race event , Corvette restoration shops, Charlotte NASCAR race team tours, weekend gatherings, Myrtle Beach outings, workshops, etc.

If you have an interest in becoming a chapter member of the Carolina Chapter-Solid Axle Corvette Club,
please contact me off-line at fredough@aol.com

Regards,
Fred

Congrats !!

I love your car Fred. And Congrats on your new Chapter. Our So. Cal Chapter has grown fast in the short 5 years, and we all have a fun time "driving" our cars to events thru out the year. We all look forward to coming to the Southeast Carolinas for some Southern Hospitality that 'yu all' are so famous for.

Thanks Jim,
We are trying hard to get things off the ground in an orderly manner. The enthusiasm is there...just gotta get the word out!
I do check the SoCal guys and gals website from time to time. The recent Convention that "yall" held was really neat.
If you are going to this years Convention in BG maybe we can meet up. BTW... thanks for the car compliment. I truly enjoy driving the heck out of it.

Regards,
Fred

Good luck and have fun! I hope to pass some of you on the way to BG this summer! :Steer

"Sebring"Bill Herron
SACC National Treasurer

wheels

Thanks Jim,
We are trying hard to get things off the ground in an orderly manner. The enthusiasm is there...just gotta get the word out!
I do check the SoCal guys and gals website from time to time. The recent Convention that "yall" held was really neat.
If you are going to this years Convention in BG maybe we can meet up. BTW... thanks for the car compliment. I truly enjoy driving the heck out of it.

Regards,
Fred
Hey Fred,
Are those P.S. Engineering wheels on your 58? How do you like them? I bought a set for my 62 last year and never mounted them. Can I see a side view of the car please? Now I'm thinking about mounting them again. Rich

Hey Fred,
Are those P.S. Engineering wheels on your 58? How do you like them? I bought a set for my 62 last year and never mounted them. Can I see a side view of the car please? Now I'm thinking about mounting them again. Rich

Bleau58rtside.jpg

Hard finding a picture of the side of my car with them on. Bad picture with the shadows on the wheel area but.....

They are nice. I get alot of comments to the positive. You know "period correct" etc....They run out fine and I had Phil set them up with a 6inch width and standard backspacing. I did not want true knock-offs so I went with bolt ons....keeps my hair from getting grayer....Go ahead...mount 'em and give us a report back with some pics.;)

Fred

Fred,
You could probably start a thread about which rims people like better, custom or stock wheel covers.

Your car looks great either way. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom