Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A very informative Callaway topic on another messageboard

Brangeta

I found this in one of my searches today. *Edit
Except for the BS on the first page from people who have cars that probably don't run, this is one of the most informative and interesting topics I've read all year. It's really nice to get to hear from an employee of Callaway. I thought I'd share this with everyone on here. SurfNSun is obviously familiar with this topic; he did a good job of attacking the stupidity there.

*Edit - no need to further that thread or discussion - Some boards seem to be a free - for - all without regard, this is not one of them - Thanks. C.

;LOL Yeah - keep the :mad over there wherever that was!!! (though I think I know where that was)

:grouphug:

-Luigi
:cool

*89x2* said:
*Edit - no need to further that thread or discussion - Some boards seem to be a free - for - all without regard, this is not one of them - Thanks. C.

I agree, Chris. One of the things which we pride ourselves on, around here, is a more mature approach to Corvette and Callaway discussion.

Can we have fun? Certainly. Do we often tease each other? Of course. Is open debate welcomed? Absolutely!

What is not welcome is agitation and downright nastiness, disguised as debate. Those with "difficult" personality types can find plenty of places on the Internet to display their behaviour.

:w

Oh... so I guess you guys know of it... well... .... um
nervous.gif

it was an interesting read nonetheless for me since I hadn't seen it
nervous.gif

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom