Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

abs light on

abs relay

well got the relay in today its the rong one or i dont know where it goes 4 pin thought it went behind the drivers seat and it powered everything up it says bosch on it but its the rong one if i find out where it goes i will put it in anyway and go on from there maybe sombody out there knows where it goes rock auto part num is ry304 abs relay
hello ordered a abs relay will try that see what happens let you know will start from there

well got the relay in today its the rong one or i dont know where it goes 4 pin thought it went behind the drivers seat and it powered everything up it says bosch on it but its the rong one if i find out where it goes i will put it in anyway and go on from there maybe sombody out there knows where it goes rock auto part num is ry304 abs relay
Perry: Is this the relay you are referring to? It is the Control Module Relay. It has been long since discontinued, however I have a few available. Send me a PM if you think you may need one......... Regards, Chris :)

relay

Perry: Is this the relay you are referring to? It is the Control Module Relay. It has been long since discontinued, however I have a few available. Send me a PM if you think you may need one......... Regards, Chris :)
yes it is just came in installed it and the light is out looks like a fix brake control module relay got it off ebay

yes it is just came in installed it and the light is out looks like a fix brake control module relay got it off ebay

Perry, I don't quite understand your reply. Could you explain? have an 87 Coupe and in case my ABS has issues, I'd like to know what to do. Are you saying that that Audi Relay from ebay worked? But I am clueless what your ending says about the fix brake. Do you mean there is a Brake Relay and you fixed that instead? Not to be picky, but remember many others read these posts and it's only courtesy to spot check the writing. Thanks.

Perry, I don't quite understand your reply. Could you explain? have an 87 Coupe and in case my ABS has issues, I'd like to know what to do. Are you saying that that Audi Relay from ebay worked? But I am clueless what your ending says about the fix brake. Do you mean there is a Brake Relay and you fixed that instead? Not to be picky, but remember many others read these posts and it's only courtesy to spot check the writing. Thanks.

Darby: I sold Perry that relay on E-Bay; the correct part name is "Control Module Relay", and it's mounted right next to the control module. In the majority of the reading I have done, 90% of the time the ABS light being on is either caused by this relay being faulty, or one or more of the wheel sensors being defective. I wasa little unclear as well on how he was referring to it.............

relay abs

sorry about being unclear yes that is correct i had a faulty control module relay that i replaced and it corrected the problem wich was the abs light on on the info panel on the other hand i still have the old one by any chance is there anybody or any shop out there that can repair or rebuild the control module relay that would be nice to know
Darby: I sold Perry that relay on E-Bay; the correct part name is "Control Module Relay", and it's mounted right next to the control module. In the majority of the reading I have done, 90% of the time the ABS light being on is either caused by this relay being faulty, or one or more of the wheel sensors being defective. I wasa little unclear as well on how he was referring to it.............

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom