Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Adding a new member to the family

ruby76 said:
Hey scott, 2 C3's? You've got to be nutz - your handle needs to be changed to c3nutz instead of cj5nutz ;)

You and Patrick need to invest in a Corvette Storage locale - with a lift that I can use.

See you tonight,

Jeremy

Actually Suzy suggested that I change my screenname to C3Nutz , but I stay confused enough as it is. You should have been here (and its not over) to see her hunting personalized tags. Illinois has too many restrictions , we are tagging both Vettes in NC.
We are leaning toward "19 C3 77" and "19 C3 71" but have about 20 alternates as well. Most of the tags I want are already taken . Garage to come later and you know it will be equipped. Also Pat says he might come over tonight as well.

ruby76 said:
too bad Jr Johnson's garage is in NC and not in Highland :(

No kidding , I went to get another load of my "stuff" last week . I miss all that room but I am thankful for the garage I have here .
By the way Love the Avatar!

cj5nutz said:
No kidding , I went to get another load of my "stuff" last week . I miss all that room but I am thankful for the garage I have here .
By the way Love the Avatar!

My Corvette Forum avatar is this one, saw your's over here and decided I liked it and should use it here as well.

cj5nutz said:
Yeah I saw that , (sorry Jane Ann :crazy ) , It could have been the red dress comment that clouded my mind earlier in another post ;) .
I could always paint the red one white :L . Maybe I should go back and edit that one..

No harm no foul. :D I knew you just had me and my friend Janine confused. We don't mind a bit.

Let us know when you close the deal and become a member of the RED Corvette owners club!

:w Jane Ann

ruby76 said:
Hey scott, 2 C3's? You've got to be nutz - your handle needs to be changed to c3nutz
Or 'sharknutz' . . .

Ok gang its a done deal !
Check out my new signature. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'll scale it down a bit when i get through cheesing.

Congratulations on your new beauty, I know you will not be sleeping tonight!

JohnGrawcock said:
:cool I love the bumper cars. Looks great in red too.

Thanks John , Suzy just hung up with Linda a couple minutes ago.. Effingham ...... which car to take , hmmmmmmmmm

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom