Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Adding a new member to the family

Rowdy1 said:
Did somebody call me? Oh, that's right, we were talking about how fast they are, silly me, my old 62 is SO outdated to the "new" stuff:D :L ;LOL

Hey Lou,
Don't feel bad my 81 likes the slow ride, not that life in the fast lane ( could get one a speeding ticket). ;) White all the way! Then RED...Sorry could not help my inner thoughts, back to the topic. :D

81kix said:
Hey Lou,
Don't feel bad my 81 likes the slow ride, not that life in the fast lane ( could get one a speeding ticket). ;) White all the way! Then RED...Sorry could not help my inner thoughts, back to the topic. :D

I think that embarassed me ;) .

67HEAVEN said:
So, Janine, my red is slower than your white?
Over a long distance, it would depend how fast you could gas up and get back on the road. You'll be stopping more frequently...Especially when there's no 5th gear! :L

Evolution1980 said:
Over a long distance, it would depend how fast you could gas up and get back on the road. You'll be stopping more frequently...Especially when there's no 5th gear! :L

OUCH!

cj5nutz said:
She named the red one "Princess" :cry

I feel your pain :L but hey! It's a vette and you have the pleasure of enjoying both. Take your pick Princess or Snowflake any day of the week. :upthumbs

81kix said:
I feel your pain :L but hey! It's a vette and you have the pleasure of enjoying both. Take your pick Princess or Snowflake any day of the week. :upthumbs

I am just happy that neither of them will fit on a tag !

I ordered SHARK'N for the 77 and STING'N for the 71.

Maybe Snowflake and Princess will be forgotten in the future .. What am I thinking, with friends like I have here they will live forever. :L

cj5nutz said:
I am just happy that neither of them will fit on a tag !

I ordered SHARK'N for the 77 and STING'N for the 71.

Maybe Snowflake and Princess will be forgotten in the future .. What am I thinking, with friends like I have here they will live forever. :L

WE will remind you now and then of those goofy names, just to see if you are with us. ;LOL :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom