Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Adding power to C5

vettepilot said:
Check right here on the CAC C5 Parts for sale / wanted section. Or leave a "wanted" note you may get faster results.

This is what you're looking for. But notice this set is damaged slightly, the r/side is slightly bent out of position where it goes over the axle.

attachment.php

vettepilot
Your eyes must be sharper than mine! Of course I haven't seen my exhaust yet, so I don't really have much to compare it with. I have posted inthe classifieds here that I am looking for one, but no response as of yet... and I see several people looking for the same thing. :(

I found that set on another site, but the right side pipe where it goes over the axle was bent, that's why it doesn't match up with the left side for apparent length. You have to be very carefull when you are looking. That's why I sent that along, so you could see how minor the apparent damage could be but not fit correctly. Also, remember Ti is very brittle to work with, so a "rebending" of any of the system to restore it back to normal could be nearly impossible without specialized equipment.

vettepilot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom