Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

AeroBody ground clearance

MagicDragon

Corvette
1987 Callaway Twin Turbo
Big thanks Chris for bringing your Ruby AeroBody Vert over for checking clearance - Clarence. I believe it had as much or more than a stock bodied Vette. My driveway is at a steep angle compared to the street so I needed to be sure an AeroBody wouldn't scrape its pretty chin just in case one became available..........:D

Joe - it was no problem - Had fun out with the Callaway - Swung past the cruise in spot , It was PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was surprised you didn't mention how paranoid I was about scraping and the cardboard "lip" that we made for underneath :eek

Again, no problem - Now on to finding an Aerobody for Joe :m

You must mean the one with the "special" holes in the hood? :beer :t

I know I know......But since he just did ALL those wonderful upgrades he couldn't possibly be talking about selling. And since the deal on the 100+ went south for me..... Peter email me with the details.

I will let you know how it goes! Thanks for giving me the info. It sounds very nice. :J

I'm still in the hunt! One of the C5's I was tracking down got sold just as I was ready to pounce. The AeroBody is still on the list. So keep those FS (for sale) posts coming! I've been putting the miles on the 87TT, that car is just plain fun to drive!, and I'm getting 17mpg and you know how I drive! I hope everyone is doing well!

It's funny what limited funds won't get you:cry I'm still shopping- C5's are plentiful so I'm not jumping to quick on those. The SRT-4 is still on the back burner. Wish me luck- :_rock

MagicDragon said:
It's funny what limited funds won't get you:cry I'm still shopping- C5's are plentiful so I'm not jumping to quick on those. The SRT-4 is still on the back burner. Wish me luck- :_rock

How's your luck holding out?? Any new leads?

I still have those pics Joe that you requested -
:v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom