Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

AFSB/Targa Truss

96LTee4

Corvette
1996 Artic white LT4 Coupe
Is anyone aware of a vendor still selling these anti flex bars? I read the posts and followed the links but all are dead ends..
Anyone looking to sell one? Otherwise I will,probably go to a metal fabricator and try to have one made. Thanks

Truss Bar

You may already have this information. Tommy's Speed Shop Strongville Ohio 216-316-9812. He has them listed at $475. I have one and really like it. Well made fits sleekly into car and does stiffen up your ride.

AFSB Bar

If you are interested I am having Tommy make one for me after Thanks Giving we can have him make 3 because he has another guy wanting one.

Afsb

If you are interested I am having Tommy make one for me after Thanks Giving we can have him make 3 because he has another guy wanting one.
I'm also reaching out to Tommy's shop. What kind of wait period are you looking at?

afsb

Tommy was saying a couple of weeks he did mention that someone else wanted one that is probably you.
Just talked to Tom, he'll get back with me again next week to firm things up. Actually, I'm not the other guy that wanted one ... I'm in addition to that.

Best,
Henry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom