Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

After wreck 72

EYESOFTEX

Corvette
1972 Corvette (C3) LT1
Heres what my 72 LT1 looks like now after wreck in Feb 99.The girl who hit me had good insurance:) P.S. and no i did not shoot her :r She still Needs paint

EYESOFTEX

The transformation is awesome :J all the suspension working good? WoW she is LQQKING good once more. Thanks for the pictures ;)

BudD
:w

Much better

Tex,

Now that looks better. As Bud said I hope she's mechanically back in shape too. That right front end looked pretty messed up. Thanks for posting a new pic. I tried to post one of my '72 but I gotta get it sized down at work. Definitely glad she had good insurance. I wonder how long they kept her after that claim. :D:D:D

Later.......... Nut

Now that is a heck of an improvement Tex but that picture is giving me a crick in my kneck :L.

- Eric

Thanks Everyone

Thanks Everyone, The Car is Running Great, THere Was No Frame Damage $ 2000.00 Later She is Ok . The rear spring is just wore out need to replace it & bushing/Shocks,Front Is all Brand New.Keep On Vetten:EYESOFTEX:s

Looking much better!

I can't imagine the feeling(s) that went through you when she hit you! It's amazing that was only $2000 worth of damage - it looks like ALOT more!

Glad to hear she's coming back together though, and hopefully you weren't hurt in the accident...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom