Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Allright My Friends,..i Need Your Help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychomatica
  • Start date Start date
P

psychomatica

Alright folks as some of you read my 1990 was totalled,..and I am receiving a check for 18,000.00 cash so I am on the hunt for a new vette and I want...NO...I NEED A ZR-1!! (1991-) so I emplore you to assist in my quest..this is by far the best site with the most knowledgeable and nicest folks around so here I am: This is a two part quest

1. let me know any ZR-1's you may know of....

2. what should i look for in a ZR-1(miles,mods,ect)

anyway I again appreciate any help

psychomatica

Here's a site for you:

www.corvettecollection.com

If you find something that you want checked out, it's only 30 minutes away and I can go for ya!

D.C.,

Glad to see you're going to try and go for a ZR-1. As far as miles, obviously, the lower the miles, the better the condition the car will be in.

Since the LT5 engine is for the most part, pretty bulletproof, ZR-1s with moderate mileage are still a good deal. There are some amazing performance bargains out there.

The more pristine, unmodified ZR-1s with low mileage, still usually command a pretty penny. It all depends upon what you want and what you're willing to pay.

D.C., you made the right choice by going with a ZR-1:D There are some very good deals out there right now. It's pretty much a buyers market for the ZR-1's right now. Here's a couple of deals that sounded pretty good to me. I pulled these of the ZR-1 net.

1990 Red/Black 29,500 Mark Devlin(TX) 806-863-2357 mtbsdevlin@cox.net $21,900
DESCRIPTION/OPTIONS=THIS IS IT - I PROMISED MY WIFE!! However, if I do not sell at this price I will store for my 5 year old daughter.
All Stock, Second Owner, S.Cal/AZ car. Owners kit with build sheet and original window sticker. Excellent condition. Both tops. Never seen snow. Garage kept and always covered when parked. Everything is operational, ie. Select-a-ride, Valet Switch, 6-Way seats, Bose Gold CD System. All preventive maintenance is done. Weather stripping new and perfect, no wind noise or inside "squeaks". This car is pristine.

1991 Black/Black 6,100 Yong Song(NY) 718-353-3988 SONG8732@YAHOO.COM $28,050
DESCRIPTION/OPTIONS=Last chance, Like new, glass top only. Second owner.

Take your time looking around. The deals are always out there.

Jay

Check the zr1.net and the corvetteforum.. ebay...Good luck & let me know if I can be of any help.. There is also a lot of good info. on the zr1.net

I believe Mark Devlin's car just sold on Ebay for around $18k

I emplore you to assist in my quest

:Lits turning into Lord of the Rings around here:L

"you have my sword" cuz im searching for vettes too, so if i see any nice ZR-1's then i'll holla at you

ps. to get the lord of the ring jokes ya had to of seen the movie (or maby certain traliers), which rocked! (the first one by the way, not the 2nd one that is comming out, or out allready, im not sure :L)

I just sold my 90 ZR1 with 125,000 miles on it for $16,000.00. It had a very nice interior and exterior,polished rims and near new Pilot Sports.:CAC

you sold your 90 vette and kept the 81? wow, many people sell the older car and buy newer, but i think its great that u kept the 81, because 81 is one of the greatest model years IMHO.

Justin_cv87 said:
you sold your 90 vette and kept the 81? wow, many people sell the older car and buy newer, but i think its great that u kept the 81, because 81 is one of the greatest model years IMHO.

According to his sig, he also has a 02 Vert Mag Red 6 Spd

I'm the original owner of my 81 . I'll never sell that one. It's the Claret and Dark Claret, 4 Spd with red interior. I'm trying to sell my 37 Dodge so I can buy a new 03 Z06 or another 6Spd Vert. By selling my ZR1 I'm closer to my goal. If I can sell my Dodge for 10K then I'll immediately decide on which car I'll be buying. I'll have 26K for my down payment. Rick Daniels can you hear me????;worship :CAC

I have a nice DRM 90 450 ZR1. 77K miles, 22K firm.

reason for selling, I bought a 93 LPE 368 ZR1.

don't let the miles scare you, this car is nice.

want to sell it before winter gets really bad, I only have a one car garage and I'd rather see this vette sleeping inside again.

it's my daily driver. see www.lt5registry.net for details or contact me at

ron_kreigh@hotmail.com if interested. a write up on the car is coming soon in the KOTH Magazine, it's also avertised there now.

I just bough my wife a nice 94 LT1 auto (cheap) also with 72K miles, but the car looks great!!! the zr1s are available at bargain prices right now, if I may ask, are you going to buy back the wrecked zr1??? the parts are worth a fortune!!!

thanks!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom