Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Always enjoy this video>> Elise vs Vette

Absolutely. The more twisties there are, the better the chances for the more nimble car. But as evidenced by both the video and the sound, the lil' Elise simply didn't have the power to keep up. It was max'd whereas the vette still had plenty o' power on tap. All things being equal, there's no replacement for displacement.

Evolution1980 said:
Froggy, try right-clicking on the file and doing a "Save target as"...that may work better for you. Otherwise, you may just be better off getting an FTP program (free on the net, try FlashFXP or CuteFTP)

Hi Evo,

It looks like it works if I "copy to folder" instead of "open". Looking at 2.5 hours to download that favorite one but it runs in the background ok. Are you on a dialup connection? I'm cable & sometimes get 3mb down speed so this seems a little long?

The "save target as" option does not show when I rclick.

It timed out, I'll try & figure out ftp

Cuteftp ng "failed to connect data socket" Could not even see folders or files.:(

froggy47 said:
It timed out, I'll try & figure out ftp

Cuteftp ng "failed to connect data socket" Could not even see folders or files.:(
In the connection settings for CuteFTP, turn off the PASV (firewall) option.

Will give it a go.

hAZcAT said:
is it me or do you see a few rice (slow moving) cars that hold up the vette and that how the Elise car caught up to the vette and during the straightaways the vette, well does what most vettes do, goes like ****
I noticed that too. It seemed the Corvette driver was being a gentleman with the mixture of cars on the track while bonzai Elise driver didn't give the same courtesy to the Corvette driver??? OH WELL :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom