Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

An L81 specific forum? This is awesome!!!

RSnyderJr2

I recently purchased a 1981 vette and it's been challenging finding good answers to questions due to our "special" year differences...

Well I know where to come and ask now! This is an exciting find for me - woohoo!

I think I'll lurk around for awhile and soak in some 1981 knowledge... :L

Ritch Snyder
Gowrie, Iowa

:w Ritch

Glad to see another 1981 come on board :dance

Our little slice of the "Corvette Action Center" has been around here "almost" as long as the Action Center, you know "Since Moby Dick was a Minnow" :chuckle

The owner of the Action Center has been a friend for many years now and he is very gracious hosting our own forum here...

I bought my '81 in 1998 and started the L81VetteRegistry shortly after.

Welcome, this reminds me I have not checked the L81VetteRegistry in the last week for new registration :duh... good excuse...... I have been busy :D

Be sure to check out the entire site esp. the C3 forums here as there is lot of useful information and a lot of GREAT Folks with a whole lot of Knowledge, and best of all they all jump in to help :thumb

Welcome and enjoy the site and :Steer

Bud

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Great to see a new member dropping by!
If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. :)

Greetings Peter

I can't believe it's been almost 15 years since you resurrected the L81 Registry from that guy in Arizona. His name escapes me after all these years (along with a lot of other stuff that escapes me too) hahahaha

For those that don't know, if it wasn't for Yoda and a lot of emails and effort there wouldn't be a L81 Registry. I'm sure Bud will chime in with some names of the folks that have helped keep it going these years too. I wonder if any one registry on one model year has the database this registry has collected? Bravo!!

nut :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom