Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Andrews, Indiana teen takes and totals mom's Corvette

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Andrews teen takes and totals mom's Corvette

Updated: Monday, 07 May 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 07 May 2012, 1:31 PM EDT

Adam Widener
Wane.com

HUNTINGTON COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) -- A 16-year-old boy from Andrews is said to have taken his mother's Corvette early Sunday morning without permission. He totaled the vehicle and was sent to the hospital.

Full Story: Teen takes and totals mom's corvette

Attachments

• corvette_20120507133047_640_480.JPG
    corvette_20120507133047_640_480.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 153
IF that was my kid, he would be getting a job (he can walk to, to buy another Corvette), would NOT be getting a license until he moved out of the house, and in if he was not working he would be doing chores around the house for free. You gotta pay to play, how bad do you wanna play? One thing is for sure he would be learning a hard love lesson. So how fun was that joy ride?:mad

ohhhhhhhh.

IF that were MY kid.....

his next school pictures might be on a milk carton......:chuckle

Actually, I'm all about 2nd chances in life. Retaliation is meaningless because its a short term solution. This is an opportunity for an education. A "lifes lesson" as they call it.....

I'd just give him the car....Sell it to him, AS IS. And NO other cars until this one is in the same condition that he found it in...even if that comes after paying off his student loans when he is 28. No rides to school, no borrowing the car later. Nada. "take YOUR car, son." :thumb

Clearly a result of societies influence and the abdication of parental responsability. Anyone should be able to see the youngster is the victim here! :chuckle

Relax, all right?

My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools.

I can fix it. .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom