Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another Canuck!

J

jstrutt

I would just like to introduce myself as I am new to this Forum. My name is John Strutt (Southey, SK Canada). My wife Karen and I own a 1992 convertible (black & white). We enjoy travelling throughout Canada and the United States in our Vette. We especially enjoy Route 66. This is our first Corvette purchased in May 2006 so we haven't had a lot of time to put any miles on it, thanks to our winters, but spring will be here soon and the 24K will rise. Looking forward to new friends and fellow Corvette owners. We are members of NCCC, LCCC, Lost Caravan Corvette Club and several others.

Thank you. 6shooter, you have my dream vette except the interior has to be black!

John,
Here's a big welcome to you and your wife.
Enjoy your new vette, and hope you enjoy the CAC.

Tammy

Hello from Wisconsin!

Welcome aboard! :w

Great forum and lot's of good advice and commentary. Enjoy.

Here in southern Wisconsin I think spring has sprung. Should rain tomorrow and wash the salt off the roads, then sunny and 40s (maybe 50 :chuckle) on Saturday. I'm feeling it. Cover is coming off the car :Steer.

My old vert:

SonyDSC-H1Photos016a.jpg

Dave

The interior is Black...

:upthumbs

I hope I haven't goofed and replied twice. Somehow I hit a key and the first went bye, bye. I got confussed by the beautiful yellow. It is a dream. It's a great day for Karen & I as we received an offer to purchase on our hotel which I am going to accept. Freedom & open roads:Twist . We are already retired as I spent 28 years with the City of Regina as a Mass Transportation Planner but just started to begin the process of selling the hotel. Just need the signature and I'm sure it will come. If interested there are pics of the hotel at:
http://www.motortopia.com/album/view/p/cars/t/garage/a/4769/i/our_hotel_steak_pit

In May we are headed to Alamogordo, NM to join up with the Lost Caravan Corvette Club for the journey to Tucson for the Superbash. There is a yellow and black one for sale in Houston so we may leave early and have a peek.

Thanks to all who have welcomed us.

Thank you. I spent two weeks in Perry, OK many years ago at a Ditch Witch conference. I was much younger, but no better looking!

I was much younger, but no better looking!
Spoken like a true Canuck! :L

Welcome to the CAC to you and your bride from another Canuck!!

-Mac

welcome john to the club, i know you will enjoy.:) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

welcome to CAC!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!

smilies-42650.png

John,

Hello and welcome to you and your wife!

Any chance you will be near Colorado Springs June 27-29? That is when we are having our annual Corvette Action Center CruiseFest!

Here is a link to the CruiseFest 2007 Forum just in case your travels bring you near during that timeframe.

Click For CruiseFest 2007 Info

Enjoy the forums and your C4!
:w Jane Ann

smilies-42650.png

Any chance you will be near Colorado Springs June 27-29? That is when we are having our annual Corvette Action Center CruiseFest!

:w Jane Ann

Thank you Jane Ann. Been to Colorado Springs a kizzillion times. Really like it there. I'll check it out and if we can be there we will be. Let you know soon.

Welcome to both you and your wife. You will enjoy the CAC as it is a great group of people here and they are extremely willing to help and share their knowledge, just ask. Nice vette, last summer must have gone too fast for you so I guess spring isn't coming soon enough for you;)
Safe cruising
:upthumbs
Doug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom