Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another new canuck

MB ZR-1

Corvette
1990 ZR-1 Red/Red S/N1096
Hello all. I'm new to this forum but have been on others for awhile. I bought my 1st vette last on my 30th birthday. Its a 1990 ZR-1. I've loved every moment of having my vette (even the new clutch I had to install). I've found all the forums a valuable tool to tap into the knowledge (and bs) of many Corvette nuts.:beer

Always nice to have another Canunk on board! Lucky guy... ZR1's are like gold!!

Winterpeg, eh? Do we have a smiley with icicles?

-Mac

Well in Winterpeg I won't have to worry about putting too many miles on her when I can only drive it May-Oct.

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the CAC Forum, MB ZR-1. :w

We get all of Alberta's used weather, take what's left of the warmth out of it, and send it over to Manitoba. I feel for Ya. Welcome aboard:beer

We get all of Alberta's used weather, take what's left of the warmth out of it, and send it over to Manitoba. I feel for Ya. Welcome aboard:beer

Thanks, great way of putting Manitoba's crappy weather. Don't forget we get crapped on by Hudson Bay plus some real nasty storms out of Colarado. But hey its home. Good thing with Mb. and Sask. is our mileage stays low.:beer

Welcome to CAC, congrats on the new ZR1 enjoy it, nice to have another Canadian join us. :beer

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome :beer to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER another Canadian friend, glad you joined us. Your Z sounds great!

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom